Grand Marnier Peach Sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) jar peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeds and ribs removed, finely chopped
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- Combine preserves and tomato paste. This helps cut some of the sweetness and
also gives the sauce a wonderful reddish color.
- Blend in the minced jalapeno and Grand Marnier, and warm the sauce over medium
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.