Horseradish Sour Cream Sauce
Serve over potatoes, vegetables, beef or seafood.
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon creamed horseradish
- 1 teaspoon wet mustard
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, combine sour cream and milk. Stir constantly
- Add horseradish, mustard and white pepper, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 5 minutes or until sauce is hot.
Makes 1 1/2 cups.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.