Schoolhouse Eggs and Cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 cups Cheddar-jack cheese, grated
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) carton small curd cottage cheese
- Beat eggs. Add milk and butter.
- Sift flour, sugar and baking powder together and add to egg
- Add cheeses, then mix well.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes, or until knife inserted
in center comes out clean.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.