- 1/4 cup dried crushed red New Mexican chiles, seeds included
- 2 cups peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Zest of 3 oranges, finely minced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Heat peanut oil to 325 degrees F.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining
ingredients. Let the oil cool.
To use, marinate fish overnight in the oil. Grill fish over charcoal, basting
frequently with mayonnaise.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.