Use for meat, salads and vegetables.
- 1 quart small red ripe chiles, finely chopped
- 1 quart 5% acidity vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Put chiles into a sterilized glass jar, then add salt and vinegar. Seal the jar.
- Let stand for 7 days in indirect sunlight, turning upside down daily.
- Strain and bottle in sterilized jars.
- Add clean whole chiles, if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.