Colonel Sanders' Secret Herbs and Spices
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon powdered sage
- 1 tablespoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons dry minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons onion salt
- 2 tablespoons powdered chicken bouillon
- 1 package Lipton Tomato Cup-a-Soup mix
- Place all ingredients in blender with on/off speed for 3 to 4 minutes to pulverize,
or rub through a fine strainer.
- Store in an airtight container so it will not lose potency.
Makes about 3/4 cup.
To use with flour, add 1 ounce mix to 1 cup of flour for coating chicken.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.