- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons cardamom seeds
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 1/4 cup ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Heat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Put the cumin, cardamom and coriander seeds into an enamel or glass baking dish
and warm in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Grind the seeds in the blender on high speed.
- Add turmeric, dry mustard and cayenne pepper.
- Mix until all ingredients are well blended.
- Store in a tightly capped container.
This has a shelf life of 1 year.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.