Italian Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
This delicious 5-ingredient Italian Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner is easy to make.
- 3 chicken breasts, halved
- 2 cans French-cut green beans, drained
- Red-skin potatoes, quartered
- 1 envelope zesty Italian dressing mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Lay chicken and vegetables in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan as shown.
- Evenly sprinkle the Italain dressing mix over the top.
- Drizzle melted butter over the top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.