One Pan Parmesan Pork Chops and Veggies
- 1 pound ribeye (rib) pork chops (4-5 chops)
- 16 ounces red potato, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 16 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, removed from stem
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the olive oil, thyme, garlic, pepper, salt and Parmesan cheese.
- Brush about 1/2 of mixture on the top of the pork chops. Place pork chops on baking sheet.
- Add the potatoes and green beans to the Parmesan mixture in the bowl and mix until combined. Place veggies on the baking sheet with pork chops.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes then broil for 3-4 minutes until the cheese is golden and l the pork is completely cooked through reaching internal temperature between 145 degrees F to 160 degrees F. Let rest for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
National Pork Board
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.