Peanut Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
Create a delicious Asian Peanut Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner ready to eat in less than an hour. Cleanup is easy with just one pan to clean!
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar*
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken tenders**
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- Fresh lime, chopped peanuts, diagonally sliced green onions and crushed red pepper flakes, if desired
* If you don’t have apple cider vinegar, use rice vinegar or white vinegar.
** You can use 1 pound of chicken breasts cut into smaller pieces in place of the chicken tenders.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix peanut butter, water, soy sauce, vinegar, gingerroot and garlic using a whisk.
- Add chicken and broccoli to bowl; toss to coat.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly onto sheet pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink in center and broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Stir gently before serving. Squeeze lime over chicken and broccoli.
- Garnish servings with remaining ingredients.
Yield: 4 servings | Prep: 15 min
Nutrition Information - Serving Size: 1 Serving - Calories 230 Calories from Fat 80 Total Fat 9g 14%Saturated Fat 1 1/2g 8% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 50mg 17% Sodium 660mg 27% Potassium 310mg 9% Total Carbohydrate 8g 3% Dietary Fiber 2g 9% Sugars 3g Protein 30g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 40% Calcium 4% Iron 4%
Exchanges: 0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 1 Vegetable; 3 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Pillsbury
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.