Philly Cheesesteak Sheet Pan Nachos
- 1 pound beef ribeye steak
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 each medium green pepper and sweet red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 (9 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 12 ounces (3 cups) part-skim Burnett Dairy® Mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 12 ounces (3 cups) Weyauwega Star Dairy Provolone cheese, shredded and divided
- Optional toppings: sliced green onions and sour cream
- Freeze steak for 40 minutes.
- Thinly slice steak against the grain into strips; season with salt and pepper.
- Warm 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak in batches; stir-fry until meat is no longer pink. Remove steak from skillet; keep warm.
- Sauté onion and peppers in remaining oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat for 4-6 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Season with salt and pepper. Remove from the heat.
- Add steak to skillet; toss to combine.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 15 x 10-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Arrange tortilla chips in a single layer on prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella and 1 cup provolone.
- Layer with half of the steak-veggie mixture.
- Repeat layers, starting with 1 cup mozzarella. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and provolone.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheeses are melted.
- Garnish with toppings as desired.
- Serve immediately.
Active time: 50 min | Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.