Tex-Mex Sheet Pan Dinner
This delicious Tex-Mex Sheet Pan Dinner would also be delicious served for breakfast.
Instead of parboiling potatoes on the stovetop, you can microwave them on HIGH for about 5 minutes or until almost tender.
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled and chopped*
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Tex-Mex seasoning
- 1/2 pound chorizo sausage, sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
* Russet potatoes are best to use in this dish.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Parboil potatoes for 10 to 12 minutes or until almost tender; drain well.
- Toss together potatoes, olive oil and Tex-Mex seasoning.
- Arrange potatoes and chorizo in even layer on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are golden and sausage is cooked.
- Crack eggs over potato mixture.
- Return to oven; bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes, avocado, green onion and cilantro.
Prep: 15 min | Cook: 45 min | Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
American Egg Board
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.