Creamy Zucchini Bisque
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cream or milk
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- Minced chives
- Combine chicken broth, water, zucchini, green pepper, onion and basil in saucepan;
bring to boil. Cover; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Transfer with slotted spoon to blender. Add potato soup and process until smooth.
Return to pan; stir in cream and pepper. Mix well and heat thoroughly.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Sprinkle each serving with chives.
Yield: 6 cups
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.