- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushroom stems and pieces, drained and finely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and finely chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can ripe olives drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup instant minced onion
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Combine first 6 ingredients, mixing well; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and place in a large jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Shake jar to stir ingredients.
- Chill in refrigerate overnight.
- Serve spread with assorted crackers or slices of toasted Italian bread.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 9, 2001.
Source: Southern Living 1981 Annual Recipes
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.