It's butter like you've never tasted! Spread it on nut bread, banana
bread or raisin-bread toast.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter or regular butter
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon chocolate flavoring
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer for 30 seconds.
- With mixer on low speed, add powdered sugar, a little at a time, beating until combined.
- Add the cooled chocolate, vanilla extract, chocolate flavoring and salt, if you
like. Beat until smooth.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator.
- Serve at room temperature.
Yield: 1 cup (16 servings)
Posted by FootsieBear at recipegoldmine.com.
Source: Ladies Home Journal
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.