- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/4 cup finely chopped craisins
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/8 cup crushed pineapple, well drained (optional)
- In an electric mixer bowl combine the cream cheese, juice, cinnamon and sugar
on medium speed until smooth.
- Fold in orange zest, craisins, pecans and pineapple. Refrigerate.
- Serve with Ritz or Town House crackers or spread on bagels.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.