Garlic Butter is used for garlic bread, broiling chicken, broiling steaks, etc.
- 1 pound margarine plus 1 pound butter or 2 pounds margarine
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 2 whole garlic flowers or 2 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Melt (1 1/2 cups) 3 cubes of margarine. Keep the rest at room temperature.
- Peel entire amount of garlic. (It seems like a lot of garlic, but finished garlic butter is used sparingly.) Put melted margarine and peeled garlic cloves into blender and liquefy. Add the garlic margarine to margarine at room temperature.
- Add remaining ingredients. Beat with electric mixer until thoroughly blended.
- Put into refrigerator and store.