Football Field Dessert
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 serving size) box JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 (10.75 ounce) pound cake, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 (2.07 ounce) chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat bars, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 (8 ounce) container COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided*
- Green food coloring
* How to Thaw Cool Whip: Place unopened tub in refrigerator. An 8 ounce tub will be completely thawed in 4 hours. Do not thaw in microwave.
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes; set aside.
- Spread cake cubes into bottom of 13 x 9 inch dish; sprinkle with chopped candy. Top with pudding.
- Remove 1/2 cup of the whipped topping; cover and refrigerate for later use. Tint remaining whipped topping with desired amount of food coloring; spread over pudding. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Pipe reserved whipped topping onto dessert to resemble the yard lines of a football field.
- Use the remaining whipped topping to draw a football in the center of the field.
- Cut into 16 squares to serve.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Yield: 16 servings
(per serving): Calories 200 Total fat 9g Saturated fat 6g Cholesterol 45mg Sodium 220mg Carbohydrate 29g Dietary fiber 1g Sugars 22g Protein 3g Vitamin A 4%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 6%DV Iron 4%DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company