Jell-O Sports Team Jigglers
Make Jell-O layers in your team's colors. Perfect for tailgate desserts, game day treats and more.
- 2 2/3 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes JELL-O Cherry Flavor Gelatin
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packages KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 2 cups milk, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes JELL-O Berry Blue Flavor Gelatin
- Add 1 1/3 cups boiling water to cherry gelatin mixes in medium bowl; stir for 3 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Pour into 13 x 9 inch dish sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until gelatin is set but not firm.
- Sprinkle unflavored gelatine over 1/4 cup milk in medium bowl; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Bring remaining milk to boil in saucepan. Remove from heat; stir in sugar. Add to gelatine mixture; stir until completely dissolved. Cool 10 minutes.
- Slowly pour over red gelatin. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until gelatine is set but not firm.
- Add remaining boiling water to blue gelatin mixes in separate small bowl; stir 3 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Slowly pour over gelatine layer in dish. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into 48 JIGGLERS with a sharp knife.
Prep: 15 min | Total: 3 hr 40 min | Yield: 24 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company