Pecan Fudge Sheet Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar (3 1/2 to 4 cups)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
- Prepare cake following package directions.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out
- For frosting, combine butter, milk and cocoa in medium saucepan. Stir over low
heat until butter is melted.
- Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour over warm cake.
- Cool completely.
Yield: 24 slices
For best results, allow the cake to cool undisturbed until frosting is set, about