Raspberry Cream Crescents
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (21 ounce) can raspberry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and egg yolk.
- Separate dough into 16 triangles; place on greased baking sheets. Spread 1 tablespoon
of cream cheese mixture near the edge of the short side of each triangle.
- Top with 1 tablespoons pie filling. Fold long point of triangle over filling
and tuck under dough.
- Lightly beat egg white; brush over rolls.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.