Easy Beefy Bean Burritos
Easy Beefy Bean Burritos is the easiest quickest, kid friendliest dinner EVER!
I like to serve this with Spanish or Mexican rice.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cans baked beans in tomato sauce with or without pork
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 package small tortillas
- Diced onion
- Diced tomato
- Shredded cheese
- Brown the ground beef and drain any fat.
- Add in both cans of beans and the chili powder. Mash the beans as you heat them.
- Once hot, serve in tortillas and set out toppings.
Servings: 4 | Cook: 15 min
Recipe submitted to RecipeGoldmine.com by Barb Ray.
MORE SOUTHWESTERN BURRO RECIPES