Quesadilla with Onion-Peach Salsa
- 1 1/2 cup taco blend shredded cheese
- 2 large (9 or 10 inch) tortillas
- 4 ounces thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups fresh peaches, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- Fresh lime juice
- Combine salsa ingredients. Add salt and lime juice to taste. Cover
and refrigerate until serving time.
- To assemble: Sprinkle half of cheese on one tortilla, top with the
beef evenly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with remaining
- Place quesadilla on a grill over medium heat. Grill for
4 - 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cut into wedges and serve with salsa.
You can also cook the quesadilla in a large skillet over medium