- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) canned salmon, drained, with bones and skin removed
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Guacamole or salsa
- In a skillet, sauté garlic in oil until tender. Stir in salmon, basil and pepper.
Cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Meanwhile, spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Place tortillas, butter
side down, on a griddle. Sprinkle each with 1/2 cup of cheese. Spread 1/2 cup salmon
mixture over half of each tortilla. Fold over and cook on low for about 90 seconds
on each side.
- Cut into wedges; serve with guacamole or salsa and sour cream.
Yield: 4 servings