Cheesy Ro*Tel Chili Brisket Tacos
- 1 fully-cooked brisket, shredded and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel tomatoes with chiles
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili con carne
- Shredded Cheddar cheese as accompaniment
- 12 corn tortillas
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Add shredded brisket to a skillet, and heat over medium heat.
- Add Ro*Tel and stir all together.
- Stir in chili; stir and heat.
- Shape the tortillas and fry in a small amount of oil.
- To serve, spoon the meat mixture into the taco shell and sprinkle with the