Creamy Chicken Tacos
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder or ground cumin
- 10 taco shells
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomato
- Shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Combine cream cheese and milk in saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, chiles and seasonings; heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
- Fill taco shells with meat mixture, then lettuce and tomatoes and shredded