Loaded Southwestern Baked Potatoes
- 4 (10 to 12 ounce) baking potatoes
- 1 1/4 cups Pace picante sauce
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup red and green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Blue corn chips
- Bake potatoes at 375 degrees F for 2 hours.
- In large skillet cook chicken, onions, and garlic in oil about 5 minutes.
Add 1 cup picante sauce cook another 8 minutes, stirring often. Add peppers
and remaining, picante sauce, cook until heated.
- Cut top of potato down center and across middle, push together to form well.
Spoon 1/4 of chicken mixture on potato. Garnish with sour cream, guacamole,
cheese and olives.
- Serve with blue corn chips.