- 2 cups fresh boysenberries
- 3 cups water
- 2 whole cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place boysenberries, water and cinnamon sticks in a small heavy
saucepan. Cook over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and strain.
- Add molasses, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Let cool.
- Pour over pancakes, crepes or ice cream.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.