Cranberry Pretzel Salad
- 2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large box black cherry Jell-O
- 2 cans whole cranberry sauce
- 2 cups boiling water
- Layer 1: Mix ingredients together. Press into the bottom of a large flat
- Bake for 8 minutes at 350 degrees F. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare layers 2 and 3.
- Layer 2: Mix together, and spread on top of cooled crust.
- Layer 3: Mix well; let Cool and pour over second layer.
The third layer can be mixed first and set in the refrigerator while other
layers are being prepared. Just don't forget it and leave it too long; you don't
want it to congeal.
>> >> THANKSGIVING RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.