Cream of Tomato Soup
- 4 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 14 ounces soft tofu
- 2 cans condensed tomato soup
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Sauté tomatoes and onion in olive oil until onions are clear.
- Blend the soup and tofu in a blender, then add blended mixture to the sauté ed onions and tomatoes. Warm through and add water as needed.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and top with chopped fresh basil.
Yield: 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.