Love Struck Chocolate Bundt Cake
Romance that special someone with a slice of this heavenly dessert. Topped with an elegant
chocolate glaze, this Love Struck Chocolate Bundt Cake will leave you in pure bliss.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Baking Cocoa
- 3 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 12-cup Bundt pan with nonstick
- Cake: Combine flour, baking cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat sugar, butter, vanilla extract and coffee granules in large
mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg whites and eggs. Beat in flour mixture alternately with milk. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out almost clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Drizzle with chocolate glaze. Serve with raspberries.
- Chocolate Glaze: Whisk together powdered sugar, baking cocoa,
3 tablespoons low-fat milk and melted butter in medium bowl until smooth.
Prep: 20 min | Cook: 40 min | Servings: 16
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and meals.com