Deviled Short Ribs
These are served in Great Britain accompanied by hot, buttered vegetables.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 pounds beef short ribs, cut into pieces
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3/4 cup water
- Heat oil in Dutch oven until hot.
- Cook beef over medium heat until brown on all sides; drain.
- Add onions.
- Mix remaining ingredients except water; stir in water. Pour over beef.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F until tender, about 2 hours.
Yield: 4 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.