- 1 cake or package yeast
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup lukewarm water
- 1 1/2 cups milk, scalded
- 1/4 cup melted shortening
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups flour
- After kneading, place in greased bowl and let rise until double.
- Roll out to 3/4-inch thick. Cut with 3-inch cutter. Cover circles and let rise
until very light.
- Bake on greased electric skillet or at 375 degrees F in the oven.
Posted by Rudy2 at Recipe Goldmine 11/28/2001 5:25 am.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.