Greek Beef over Zucchini
- 1 1/2 pounds stew meat
- 1 large onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 small cans tomato sauce
- 10 to 12 medium zucchini
- Slice zucchini lengthwise. Brown in oil and drain. Put onto a large platter.
- Brown onion until clear.
- Add meat, then brown.
- Add tomato sauce and spices and simmer
until done. Add water if needed. Pour this over zucchini and serve. Sprinkle on
just a bit of cinnamon and grate Romano cheese over the top.
- This may be served over spaghetti instead of zucchini.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.