- 1 pound potatoes (alu)
- 1 pound eggplant (began)
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/4 tablespoon ginger paste or powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic paste or powder
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Cut potatoes, eggplant and tomatoes in small cubes.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Fry the onion for 1 minute.
- Add garlic, ginger, cumin, turmeric and coriander; mix together for 2 minutes.
- Add potato and eggplant, and cook for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Add tomato, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve hot with naan, pita bread or rice.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.