Cauliflower and Potatoes
- 1 cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- Salt, to taste
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- Cumin seed
- Warm the oil in a medium frying pan with some cumin seed.
- When very hot, put vegetables and spices in and mix well with a spoon.
Let cook over low heat until tender.
- Serve with bread or rice.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.