- 1 jigger (1 1/2 ounces) Irish whiskey
- 1 or 2 teaspoons granulated sugar, or to taste
- Freshly-brewed strong coffee
- Heavy cream, whipped
- Combine the whiskey and sugar in a pre-warmed 7-ounce goblet or coffee mug.
- Add hot coffee to fill 2/3 of the goblet or mug, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- Float a generous amount of whipped cream on top.
Yield: 1 serving
>> INTERNATIONAL RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.