- 3 egg yolks
- 1 whole egg
- 1 quart vegetable oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Soy sauce to taste (approximately 5 to 6 tablespoons)
- Cooking wine
- Put 3 egg yolks into a tall quart-size cup. Put 1 whole egg in also.
- Add about 1/2 quart vegetable oil. Use a hand held blender and begin mixing until it
develops a mayonnaise consistency.
- Add white pepper, salt, desired amount of soy sauce and remaining 1/2 quart of oil, and continue to mix until well blended.
- To use: After seafood or chicken is 75% cooked, cover with sakura sauce, sprinkle water/wine around it, simmer for 3 to 4 minutes and serve. The water is used to create steam so the sauce will cook on top.
Posted by WingsFan91 at Recipe Goldmine 8/27/2001 11:42 am.