Dried Fruit Compote (Khoshaf)
- 1 (8 ounce) package mixed dried fruit
- 3/4 cup dried figs
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Cut dried fruit and figs into bite-size pieces.
- Heat dried fruit, figs, water and raisins to boiling; reduce heat. Cover
and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in honey and lemon juice.
- Top with sweetened whipped cream and sliced almonds if desired.
Yield: 8 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.