- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa or carob powder (optional)
- Grind sesame seeds into a nut butter. Scrape out into a bowl and dribble in the
honey. Mix well until you get a sticky mass.
- For chocolate halvah, mix in cocoa well. Allow it to become marbled.
- For more vanilla flavor, add vanilla extract with the honey.
- Line a small (about 4 x 3 inches) box with wax paper and press in the mixture.
- Put into the refrigerator to chill for about an hour.
- Remove from refrigerator, and slice into cubes.