Lebanese Salad Dressing
This dressing may be used for marinade for cooked vegetables such as asparagus.
It may also be brushed on chicken or steak before baking or broiling.
- 1 large clove garlic, mashed
- 3/4 cup bottled or fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried mint leaves (or fresh in season)
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Mix ingredients in a pint jar. Shake until well blended.
This makes enough dressing to serve on tossed green salad for 20 to 24 people.
Dressing will keep about 2 to 3 weeks in the refrigerator.