A traditional sweet treat that everyone enjoys, especially kids.
- 14 ounces Cream of Wheat
- 1/4 pound butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 16 whole raw shelled almonds
- 3 cups cold Atter (syrup)
- Mix well all ingredients except almonds.
- Pour into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Top with almonds (1 per serving, on center).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes until golden.
- Pour atter syrup over namoura immediately.
Yield" 1 tray
It is important to keep namoura covered to prevent dryness.