A delicious Philippine entree!
- 1 whole chicken
- 4 or 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce over chicken
- Salt and pepper
- 4 or 5 bay leaves
- Rinse chicken. Cut up into small pieces.
- Brown onion rings and garlic in oil, then add chicken pieces and brown.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Bring to boil and cook covered until chicken is tender and done.
- Taste juice. Add more vinegar or soy sauce to your taste.
- Serve chicken and juice over rice.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.