Filipino Fruit Salad
- 1 bottle palm nuts
- 1 bottle jack fruit
- 4 medium bananas, sliced in 1/8-inch rounds
- 2 medium apples, pared and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups young shredded coconut
- 2 cans fruit cocktail
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese, melted
- 1/4 to 1/2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- Drain liquid from the bottles and cans.
- Mix all ingredients together.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.