Fried Wonton (Pinsec)
- 1/2 pound finely chopped shrimp
- 1/4 pound ground pork
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- Dash of garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup finely chopped water chestnuts
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients except wonton wrappers and blend very well. Wrap about
1/2 teaspoon of filling in each wonton wrapper by folding one side to form a triangle. Seal with a few drops of water; set
- Deep fry and drain on paper towel.
- Serve with plum sauce.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.