- 3 pounds spareribs
- 3/4 teaspoon hickory smoked salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coriander seed, crushed
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed, crushed
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon MSG (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime or lemon juice
- Cut spareribs into serving-size pieces.
- Place on rack in shallow pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Spoon or brush sauce over ribs to coat all sides.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours or until ribs are tender
and browned, basting with sauce several times.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.