- 5 large potatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large cabbage, shredded
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- Sour cream
- Combine all ingredients, except for the sour cream, and simmer for 20 minutes
or until potatoes are done.
- Season to taste while cooking.
- Serve with a tablespoon of sour cream on the bottom of the soup bowl.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.