Danish Fruit Pudding
- 1 pound strawberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Clean berries and rinse in a colander. Drain well.
- Mash with sugar and bring to a quick boil.
- Thin cornstarch with water and pour into hot strawberries, stirring
constantly. Bring to another quick boil and remove from heat.
- Pour into a bowl and
chill. (Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons sugar on top to keep surface soft.)
- Serve cold with table cream.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.