Kartofler (Danish-Style Potatoes)
- 6 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash of white pepper
- Boil potatoes. Cool, peel and slice 1/4-inch thick. Set aside.
- Melt butter in frying pan.
- Add onions and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add potatoes. Sauté for 5 minutes, turning potatoes to brown both sides.
- Add remaining ingredients. Cook for 5 minutes longer.
Yield: 12 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.