(Ovnsstekt Torsk med Sitron — Norway)
Serve with warm crusty bread.
- 1 pound cod fillets
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- If fish fillets are large, cut into serving pieces.
- Mix butter and lemon juice.
- In another bowl, mix flour, salt and white pepper.
- Dip fish into butter mixture; coat fish with flour mixture.
- Place fish in ungreased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Pour remaining butter mixture over fish; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F until fish flakes easily with fork, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon slices if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.